Home > Sludge treatment > Liming wastewater > Improvement of centrates and filtrates quality (N,P)
Why add Neutralac® to sludge treatment?
Main liming sludge performances:
Improvement of centrates and filtrates quality (N,P)
LIME client trial
Adding lime leads to a relevant decrease of phosphorus content in the filtrates and therefore reduces associated operating costs required to treat the filtrates.
There are numerous interests in liming sludge :
- reducing of the sludge, toward dry matter increase
- stabilization and hygienization of the sludge
- inerting heavy metals present in sludge
- improvement of the sludge characteristics for their disposal or further utilization, such as agriculture recycling, toward: odor reduction, structuring, improvement of their ease of use, and increase of their agronomic value
- improvement of centrates and filtrates quality (N,P)